Solicitors Own Software (SOS) is a progressive provider of software and services to the legal profession with 450 clients and a 25 year pedigree.
Flagship application SOS Connect is designed to underpin business process management in mid-tier and larger law firms with:
- Integrated practice and matter management
- Highly tailorable case management
- Pre-defined workflow templates for main legal worktypes
- Powerful legal accounts
- CRM and marketing functionality
- Comprehensive reporting and flexible KPI tools
- Hosting and subscription options
SOS Connect aims to help progressive legal businesses compete more effectively in the new legal era by:
- Streamlining operational performance to reduce costs
- Improving client care, retention and referrals
- Helping lawyers deliver legal services more efficiently
- Mitigating risk and adhering to regulations with more confidence
SOS prides itself in being in-tune with clients, IT and the sector, and stands out for delivering high calibre legal software and personable customer service.
White papers & Case studies
Featured - Margraves Ltd Solicitors, a Longstanding SOS Legal Customer, Upgrades to SOS Connect.
Justin Lingard served as an Associate Solicitor with Margraves Solicitors for around 2 years before the firm incorporated as a company and commenced trading on 01 August 2020. Now a Director of its successor practice Margraves Ltd, the firm is boutique with around fourteen employees spread between one main office and two satellites. Started in 1994, the firm specialises in wills and probate, trust law, employment law and conveyancing.
Other case studies