Solicitors Own Software (SOS) is a progressive provider of software and services to the legal profession with 450 clients and a 25 year pedigree.
Flagship application SOS Connect is designed to underpin business process management in mid-tier and larger law firms with:
- Integrated practice and matter management
- Highly tailorable case management
- Pre-defined workflow templates for main legal worktypes
- Powerful legal accounts
- CRM and marketing functionality
- Comprehensive reporting and flexible KPI tools
- Hosting and subscription options
SOS Connect aims to help progressive legal businesses compete more effectively in the new legal era by:
- Streamlining operational performance to reduce costs
- Improving client care, retention and referrals
- Helping lawyers deliver legal services more efficiently
- Mitigating risk and adhering to regulations with more confidence
SOS prides itself in being in-tune with clients, IT and the sector, and stands out for delivering high calibre legal software and personable customer service.
White papers & Case studies
Featured - CWJ Solicitors: Switching to SOS Just in Time for Lockdown
Since 1951, Clarkson Wright & Jakes have been providing legal services to individuals and organisations throughout Kent and South East London.
Ordinarily, you’d think that switching to a major new legal software like SOS Connect right before a nationwide lockdown would be a recipe for disaster. SOS Legal installed SOS Connect across 80 users, for PMS & CMS, Conveyancing, Probate, Credit Control and Precedent H, and CWJ Solicitors considered it a godsend. After moving away from Envision and moving to SOS Connect, Senior Partner and IT Partner, Andrew Wright has this to say:
“We count ourselves as very fortunate that we went live before the lockdown. Thank goodness we didn’t delay!"
Other case studies