Leading iManage Partners for Knowledge and Technical Expertise, Tiger Eye support law firms with their document, email and knowledge needs. Known for their in-depth understanding of iManage, Tiger Eye are trusted by clients across the globe for iManage implementations, integrations, custom development, migrations, technical support, training, consultancy and much more.
Their collection of iManage tools (including Blueprint for Knowledge Management) were designed in partnership with clients and based on real business needs. Supporting data migration, eSigning, iManage customisation, data archiving, data deletion, email decryption, template management, refiling and more, these solutions are now relied upon by a range of firms worldwide.
Tiger Eye Solutions and Services
Tiger Eye’s full range of solutions and services includes:
The Tiger Eye Approach
The team at Tiger Eye have been providing high quality advice, support and solutions to the Legal, Property, Finance and Media sectors since 2005. Living by a client-centric culture, Tiger Eye put their clients’ needs at the heart of all they do. Working in partnership with clients, Tiger Eye offer ‘expertise, from the team that listens’, working with budgets, business requirements, resources, targets and objectives, to deliver the changes clients truly want to see.
Tiger Eye have helped clients to:
- Structure and manage their data
- Move to the cloud for increased agility
- Design and adopt ‘work from anywhere’ IT solutions
- Tailor their DMS to streamline workflows
- Enhance data compliance with rule-based deletion and archiving tools
- Migrate content between systems
- Ensure smooth firmwide adoption of new solutions with training programmes
- Streamline document design with template management
- Reduce admin costs with automated data deletion and archiving
Learn more at www.tigereyeconsulting.com.
White papers & Case studies
5 Tips for Building a Collaborative KM Culture
One of the biggest barriers to successful KM implementation is culture. It can be tricky to create a knowledge-driven culture without the right strategies, tactics, and tools in place to support and encourage knowledge sharing. Here are five tips for creating a collaborative KM culture within your firm.
- Create a compelling KM mission that excites and engages
Motivating staff to share knowledge can be difficult, as many find KM to be a difficult concept to grasp. Continue reading