Leading global technology providers understand the path to perfection is a constantly evolving journey. Mid-tier firms require continuously evolving technology in a rapidly changing environment. It’s why PracticeEvolve exist; to provide a progressive, reliable Case and Matter Management software with a clear pathway to the Cloud. We are PracticeEvolve and we take responsibility to build tech for you and your future because legal business management, matters.
Enjoy the following benefits:
- Total control –Detailed reports, support and guidance empowers you to control your business.
- Our one-for-all solution – removes work to link different databases and eases strain placed on architecture
- Customisation – whether it’s workflows, precedents or forms, the system is easily customisable to your needs
- Rich features – rather than multiple add-on’s, we include key functionality no other supplier will
- Mobile – supporting all your requirements when working on the move, our mobile app empowers teams to conduct business and record time wherever they are.
- Lanyon Bowdler Solicitors
- Ellis Jones Solicitors
- Pepperells Solicitors
Performance-boosting functionality - The deciding factor contributing to PMN Lawyers choice of PracticeEvolve was the overall integration of all aspects of running a modern law firm in a single system, including comprehensive, fully digital matter files. Read case study
Heightened level of performance - Instead of having to pay for tailored reports to be built, Dowson Turco Lawyers found that they had the capability to meet all of their reporting requirements in-house without needing specialist skills. Read case study
Open to innovation - After three decades of using the same practice management system, Sharp Tudhope Lawyers realised that in order to facilitate growth for the next three decades a more modern solution was required. Read case study
Unrestricted access to data - Having spent considerable time investigating several practice management systems available to them, &Legal realised that not all vendors held the same philosophy of openness of data access as PracticeEvolve. Read case study
Making future strides together - Satisfied with the practical, efficiency-boosting functionality of PracticeEvolve technology, Sol-Law were looking forward to working with a provider that had an innovative approach to developing their software and a positive attitude towards their clients. Read case study
Strong foundations - MSJA Lawyers needed a system that included the capability to create tangible efficiencies for case-load management and enable the MSJA leadership team to keep a firm grip on the financial pulse of the firm. Read case study