Company profileIntapp provides software products and services that enable law firms to thrive in an increasingly competitive marketplace by improving client service, increasing profitability, and reducing operational costs.
Intapp's three practice groups (Revenue, Risk and Integration) focus on understanding existing pressures and emerging trends, and translate this knowledge into products and best practices. Intapp products allow firms to effectively align business operations with business strategy, and are recognized as the most advanced in their respective categories — time entry and recording, application integration, information security, new business intake, and law firm conflicts management.
- Intapp Open provides a fresh and innovative approach business intake, client due diligence and conflicts management.
- Intapp Wall Builder centralizes enforcement of information security and internal access rights across electronic information repositories in response to professional rules, client mandates and regulatory requirements.
- Intapp Activity Tracker delivers sophisticated, intelligent monitoring and reporting to flag abnormal access or use of sensitive firm or client information, to satisfy a variety of compliance requirements.
- Intapp Time integrates the industry's most adopted time entry, automated activity capture and mobile time recording software, delivering a single, unified experience that delivers real-time e-billing validation and compliance at the point of entry.
- Intapp Integration Builder provides a simple, straightforward way to connect and manage software applications. It enables organizations to streamline IT architecture, implement master data management frameworks and automate a variety of critical business processes.
Serving over 500 customers, including 87% of the AmLaw 100, Intapp has cultivated an unparalleled record of customer success and collaborative partner relationships. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, with business operations in New York, Atlanta, London, and Sydney, Intapp offers a unique combination of legal industry expertise, technical innovation, consumer-friendly design and customer-focused business philosophy.
White papers & Case studies
Intapp white papers can be found here.