Worldox GX4 is a completely redesigned major release of the popular Worldox product line.
Worldox GX4’s new Active Profiling® capability - Follow Me Favorites™ - takes document and email management to the next level, enabling you to save and retrieve content more efficiently than ever. Follow Me Favorite technology knows which files you worked on recently and then presents these choices for quick filing and navigation. In case of emails, filing has never been easier since GX4 actively monitors Microsoft Outlook emails and assigns client/matter information for end of day, one-click batch filing. Folders are automatically created in the Outlook tree that correlate to the user's Worldox Favorite Matters, another quick and seamless method to file email. "One touch scanning" of documents into the Worldox repository is available and already being used by the industry’s largest copier and scanning companies.
Worldox® GX4, redesigned with new Active Profiling® technology for ease of use and automation. Effortlessly manage, share and access all of your digital content.
Founded in 1988 and based in Glen Rock, New Jersey, World Software Corporation® is an innovative leader in the Document Management Systems (DMS) category. The company's flagship product Worldox® has an install base of over 6000 companies in 52 countries.
Products & Services
Our latest version’s new Active Profiling® capability takes document and email management to the next level. The redesigned user interface and functionality enables your staff to save and retrieve content more efficiently than ever.
Worldox Cloud is an innovative document management solution that provides the powerful features of the proven Worldox DMS, but generates even more accessibility and flexibility through the utilization of Software-as- a-Service (SaaS) technology and cloud computing.
Worldox Cloud uses a patent-pending communications platform to seamlessly connect Cloud servers hosting the Worldox application and all Worldox- managed documents to local applications. Users already familiar with either our Professional or Enterprise versions see the same familiar interface rather than a web interface or a separate, self-contained environment.
Worldox Enterprise is adapted for multi-office, remote access environments. It features a patent-pending add-on server component that allows fast connectivity from on-site desktops, remote offices and out-of-office machines. The Worldox Enterprise Server architecture provides access to local applications including MS Office and Third-party integrations such as case management software. The Enterprise and Professional model can be combined as a mixed environment to fit your desired approach to accessibility.
Connectors synchronize Worldox document repositories with practice management, time and billing systems. The connectors can also apply document retention criteria to the codes of closed matters. Once retention rules are applied to closed matter codes, Worldox can be set up to archive documents associated with closed matters on a regular schedule.
White papers & Case studies
- One Cloud Does Not Fit All - by Rebecca Sattin, CIO at World Software Corporation
- Turning the Conventional Law Firm Structure on Its Head - By Heather Clauson Haughian, co-founder of Culhane Meadows, a law firm that offers exceptional, highly efficient client service provided exclusively by partner-level attorneys with significant experience from large law firmsand in-house legal departments of respected corporations
- Plancorp’s seamless migration to Worldox Cloud with Salesforce integration results in a simple and secure transition - By Dr. Bob Tucker, Vice President, Wealth Manager, of Plancorp and Rebecca Sattin, CIO at World Software Corporation
- Worldox Enterprise supports a collaborative environment among offices of Woods & Aitken LLP while increasing performance with minimal costs and no additional end-user training. - By Rebecca Sattin, CIO at World Software Corporation
- The law firm of Barry Yellin safeguards documents with Worldox Cloud Backup and leverages PDF content more effectively with contentCrawler for Worldox and the Productivity Suite. - By Barry Yellin, Counsellor at Law
- Effortless Document Management
- Document Management on the Go