Vound is a leading global vendor of technology used for end-to-end forensic search, eDiscovery, early case assessment and information governance. Vound prides itself on offering features that get the job done and not in marketing to industry catch phrases such as predictive coding, Information governance or cyber security. Our Intella® range of eDiscovery and digital investigation software is used by over 1500 organisations worldwide including the Big 4, Fortune 500 enterprises and Big Box Retailers, national security agencies, global banks, law firms, and law enforcement for Human Resources, Legal and Compliance matters. Intella’s strength lies in taking large collections of data and allowing users to quickly search and drill down to the most pertinent evidence; minimising the need for experts and signiﬁcantly cutting the time and costs organisations normally take to carry out investigations, audit requests and eDiscovery.
Products & Services
- Intella CONNECT is a web-enabled browser based review platform that allows multiple reviewers to simultaneously work on a matter. Intella Connect rivals many of the more expensive review platforms.
- Intella TEAM enables collaboration between multiple individuals to review the case simultaneously. Without the need for complex IT systems or support.
- Intella PRO is for users who need to process, search, filter and produce Electronically Stored Information (ESI) / evidence in excess of 250 gigabyte. Intella Pro has been used and featured in the media on a number of high profile cases, such as FIFA, Panama Papers and Oil bribery cases.
- Intella 10, 100, 250 ideal email investigation and eDiscovery software for single users
- with the same features as Intella Pro, but defined by the amount of Electronically Stored Information (ESI) users can process, search, filter and produce.
- Intella VIEWER is an optional companion for Intella Pro, 250 and 100, enabling additional investigators to view an existing case on a different computer with full features minus processing.
- Intella P.I. is a fully featured forensic and eDiscovery tool. Process, search, recover and export to a load file for a wide range of email and data types.