Linetime have an advanced portfolio of case, practice and matter management software. All data resides in a single Microsoft SQL database which aids compliance checks, reporting, billing, KPI production and CRM.
Our goal is to provide legal practices with a solution to embrace all areas of their business without the complexity and costs of using disparate systems. Clients also have the option of purchasing selected modules for standalone usage.
2011 sees the launch of a business intelligence tool for the iPad, iPhone and Blackberry. Liberate BI delivers key statistics and charts through a web browser allowing business managers and decision makers to monitor practice performance while on the move. Linetime are also releasing the popular B2C web access module for use on the iPad allowing browser based case viewing.
Linetime solutions support the high volume procedural processes as well as more complex and ad hoc types of work.
T: 0113 2500020
F: 0113 2500524
Products & Services
White papers & Case studies
- Case study - Gaining Access - Michelmores LLP
- Case study - Contributing to Leigh Day’s future
- Case study - Wragge & Co go online with Linetime
- Case study - DWF: Commercial advantage in a commodotised market
- Case study - Wilkin Chapman Grange: Merging with success
- Case study - Flint Bishop LLP: Getting closer to clients - connecting case management and client collaboration
- Case study - Integrated IT helps top 250 law