Linetime are a specialist provider of case and practice management solutions to the legal sector.
Clients range from mid-tier firms through to top 200 law firms, ABS, specialist in-house legal teams, PLCs and housing associations.
Our aim is to provide the legal sector with IT solutions that keep them at the forefront of technology, enabling them to deliver high quality legal services in a fast evolving market. We can offer complete “end to end” systems or individual software modules.
We have a 30 year proven track record of servicing traditional law firms, volume legal service providers as well as specialist teams within large organisations.
The Linetime portfolio includes:
- Case and matter management
- Practice management
- Customer relationship management
- Online case tracking / client collaboration
- Business Intelligence / KPI portal
- OFR / Compliance
- Remote fee earner support
- Specialist volume debt recovery
- Howard Kennedy
- Warner Goodman
- Wilkin Chapman Grange
- Next PLC
- Hay and Kilner
T: 0113 2500020
F: 0113 2500524
Products & Services
White papers & Case studies
- Case study - Gaining Access - Michelmores LLP
- Case study - Contributing to Leigh Day’s future
- Case study - Wragge & Co go online with Linetime
- Case study - DWF: Commercial advantage in a commodotised market
- Case study - Wilkin Chapman Grange: Merging with success
- Case study - Flint Bishop LLP: Getting closer to clients - connecting case management and client collaboration
- Case study - Integrated IT helps top 250 law