Linetime are a specialist provider of case and practice management solutions to the legal sector.
Clients range from mid-tier firms through to top 200 law firms, ABS, specialist in-house legal teams, PLCs and housing associations.
Our aim is to provide the legal sector with IT solutions that keep them at the forefront of technology, enabling them to deliver high quality legal services in a fast evolving market. We can offer complete “end to end” systems or individual software modules.
We have a 37 year proven track record of servicing traditional law firms, volume legal service providers as well as specialist teams within large organisations.
The Linetime portfolio includes:
- Case and matter management
- Practice management
- Customer relationship management
- Online case tracking / client collaboration
- Business Intelligence / KPI portal
- OFR / Compliance
- Remote fee earner support
- Specialist volume debt recovery
- Howard Kennedy
- Warner Goodman
- Wilkin Chapman Grange
- Next PLC
- Hay and Kilner
T: 0113 2500020
Products & Services
White papers & Case studies
Featured case study
Linetime provide Gotelee Solicitors LLP with a flexible, scalable solution to support long term growth
Gotelee Solicitors LLP is a full-service law firm with offices operating in five different towns in Suffolk. The firm is comprised of 109 staff and has a well-established presence throughout the county acting for private individuals, families, businesses and organisations.
During 2019, Gotelee Solicitors realised the current practice management system and associated IT infrastructure was not meeting the needs of its business. To address this, Gotelee decided to conduct a full review of the IT infrastructure alongside legal technology providers to deliver 4 clear goals:
- Improve time efficiencies for all staff, with a particular focus on fee earners.
- Improve communications between offices, staff and clients.
- Minimise a reliance on paper and associated costs, including printing and postage while freeing desks of files (paper-lite).
- Implement a high-performance IT infrastructure, with continued remote hosting of servers.
More case studies
- Case study - Gaining Access - Michelmores LLP
- Case study - Contributing to Leigh Day’s future
- Case study - Wragge & Co go online with Linetime
- Case study - DWF: Commercial advantage in a commodotised market
- Case study - Wilkin Chapman Grange: Merging with success
- Case study - Flint Bishop LLP: Getting closer to clients - connecting case management and client collaboration
- Case study - Integrated IT helps top 250 law