Manage Legal IT: The Next Strategic Advantage
Modern law firms are hives of activity with many teams carrying out myriad functions to help the organization thrive. Underpinning this collaborative work in the modern office is technology.
Technology Managed Services is the practice of outsourcing the day-to-day management of workstations and laptops, servers, and computer networks.
Many small and medium businesses have turned to Technology Managed Service Providers (MSPs) to manage their current and growing technology needs, from mobile devices and email management, to continuity services, database servers, and networking equipment.
The Benefits of any MSP include:
- Predictable costs: A technology MSP offers pricing models that allow you to know how much you are going to be spending on IT month to month and year to year, which aids budgeting and allows you to grow your business confidently.
- Security: The solutions Technology MSPs employ come with built-in security. From firewall and patch management to vulnerability scanning, your partner MSP works around the clock to keep your systems up to date with the latest protection.
- Money savings: MSP programs include proactive monitoring and alerting, which minimizes the service interruptions that cost you and your business money. MSP programs also give you back the time (which equals money) that you were spending managing your technology on your own.
- Professional grade solutions: Clients of Technology MSP programs experience better performance, fewer glitches, and practically zero downtime. MSPs have preconfigured solutions used by major corporations to manage IT. Using these solutions to help detect problems early can prevent issues from escalating into more expensive repairs and downtime.
- Round-the-clock support from professional IT Staff: With an ever-expanding array of technologies used at work, no individual in-house team member, no matter how competent, can be knowledgeable in them all. Your partner MSP maintains expertise in all areas of technology and is typically staffed round-the-clock, allowing your team to get the specialized help they need, when they need it!
Kraft Kennedy managed services also includes strategic planning to help clients get the most value from their technology investments.
Using a Technology MSP, you and your team can focus on your business and leave day-to-day technology management to your partner MSP.
Lucas Messina leads the Support Practice Group and guides client teams at Kraft Kennedy. Lucas has expertise in a wide range of enterprise technologies, including content management systems, desktop design, and application builds. He has conducted Business Continuity impact analyses with organizations to help them define and reach their goals, and has assisted firms of all sizes with data center consolidation and disaster recovery. Lucas has also planned and executed comprehensive network upgrades including virtualization of servers, rebuilding of desktop imaging processes, and hardware replacement. He is a Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert and a Citrix Certified Administrator. Lucas graduated from Cornell University with Bachelor’s and Master’s Degrees in Mechanical Engineering.