The New Format Legal IT Business Show: a Compelling Proposition
Legal IT Today is the principal media partner of the Legal IT Business Show. The all new Legal IT Business Show provides a compelling proposition for the Legal IT industry, ensuring that you can make the most of your time out of the office next March.
Registrations are free so make sure you reserve your place - simply click here! Demo, test and compare the latest game-changing technologies at Europe's largest specialist legal IT exhibition, featuring 128 demo showcases across 8 key business themes.
What Is New About The Legal IT Business Show 2013, And How Will It Work?
- 128 Showcases Across 8 Key Technology Themes Will Run Throughout The Day In Their Own Enclosed Pods Within The Exhibition Hall. These Are Small-Group, Peer-Led Discussions With Limited Numbers, Each Lasting For 30 Minutes. Click here for details.
- The Brand New App Will Help You Plan Your Day And Book On To Showcases, Network With Other Attendees Plus Explore The Extensive Exhibition Area Between Sessions. Click here for details.
- Take Advantage Of Our Community Of Independent Legal IT Experts Who Have Years Of Expertise Across All Our Themed Sectors, Here To Help You Avoid The Pitfalls Of Making The Wrong Decision For Your Business During The Small-Group Strategy Labs. Click here for details.
4 independent How-To-Buy experts have already confirmed their place at the Strategy Labs, including:
- Outsourcing "How To Buy" - How To Make The Best Outsourcing Decisions For Your Business: When & What Should You Outsource & When & What Should You Keep In-House? Chris Bull, Principal, Edge International
- DM & KM "How To Buy" - Which Are The Best DM & KM Solutions To Fit Your Business Objectives? Objective Views On How To Assess The Options. Gerard Bredenoord, Director, Knowledge Innovations
- Legal Process Management "How To Buy" - Making Sure You Invest In The Most Appropriate legal Process Management Systems For Your firm: The Why, What and How. Neil Cameron, Partner, Neil Cameron Consulting
- Cloud "How To Buy" - Getting It Right & Avoiding The Pitfalls Of Buying Cloud Services - What To Look Out For, What To Take Into Account when Making Your Purchasing Decision For Your Business. Bill Kirby, Director, Professional Choice Consultancy
Visit the all new website for more details of the small-group Strategy Labs, essential Showcase Programme and other great features of the 2013 Legal IT Business Show.
Registration is free so reserve your place today here.
You can also keep up to date with the latest Legal IT Business Show news, get connected with other attendees and start networking now on our Twitter and LinkedIn sites!