ILTA Announces 2021 Distinguished Peer Awards Winners
The International Legal Technology Association (ILTA) Announces the recipients of the 2021 Distinguished Peer Awards. Yesterday (Tuesday, January 25), ILTA hosted an online event, honoring the recipients of the 2021 Distinguished Peer Awards.
These prestigious awards include several updates for 2021, including two Lifetime Achievement Awards: one for Members and one for Business Partners. There is a new award, specifically created to honor Corporate Legal Department members. Further, a new award was created to highlight collaboration between an ILTA Business Partner and a Member entity. It will recognize a team that first leveraged new technology, embracing the risk and reward of doing so.
ILTA congratulates all the honorees for the 2021 Distinguished Peer Awards and looks forward to the online Awards Presentation.
This year’s winners are as follows:
- Consultant of the Year, Justin North, Morae Globa
- Solution Provider of the Year, eBrevia
- Innovative Leader of the Year, Evan Shenkman, Fisher Phillips
- Impactful Initiative of the Year Award, Corporate, Liberty Mutual
- Transformative Project of the Year Award, 100+ attorney, Ogletree Deakins
- Trailblazer Award, Simpson Thacher + Jigsaw
- Lifetime Achievement Award, ILTA Member, Catherine Reilly
- Lifetime Achievement Award, ILTA Business Partner, Alvin Tedjamulia, NetDocuments
- Young Professionals to Watch List (16 honorees):
- Brian Balistreri, Education Coordinator, ILTA;
- Victoria Baranow, Product Manager, Norton Rose Fulbright;
- Amanda Bayless, Data Scientist, Fisher Phillips;
- Sasha Forbes, Legal Project Manager, Davis Wright Tremaine;
- Heather Golovnya, Demand Generation Senior Manager, NetDocuments;
- Crystal Kelley, IT User Support Manager, Troutman Pepper;
- Elizabeth Kittner, VP of Finance & HR, ILTA;
- Jaimes Lee, Learning Development Specialist, Traveling Coaches;
- McKenzie Mayer, Customer Success Manager, NetDocuments;
- Joshua Moore, Solutions Expert, NetDocuments;
- Katsiaryna Pazniak, Associate, Strategic Advisory & Compliance, Morae Global;
- Zorik Pesochinsky, Dir Large Law Firm Market Development, Thomson Reuters;
- Stacy Rushing, Sr. KM & Data Analytics Counsel, Fisher Phillips;
- Amanda Stuart, Client Value Lawyer of Special Projects, Shearman & Sterling;
- Mary Vareberg, Manager of Procurement, Robins Kaplan;
- Beini Wu, Legal Operations Analyst, Hall and Wilcox
ILTA thanks all our Judges, staff, volunteers, and nominees for their work and submissions for the 2021 Distinguished Peer Awards.