ILTA announces finalists for the 2020 Distinguished Peer Awards program
ILTA's Distinguished Peer Awards program recognizes ILTA peers who have delivered great business value and transformational impact through their innovations and implementations or have been champions in specific areas of focus for their organizations.
Winners will be announced throughout ILTA>ON (August 24 – 28, 2020).
The 2020 finalists are listed below, per category.
Lifetime Achievement Award Finalists:
- Judith Flournoy, Chief Information Officer, Kelley Drye & Warren LLP
- Alvin Tedjamulia, Chief Technology Officer, NetDocuments
- Ray Zwiefelhofer, President, Worldox
Innovative Leader of the Year Award Finalists:
- Katie DeBord, Chief Innovation Officer, Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner LLP
- David Greetham, Vice President of eDiscovery, Ricoh USA, Inc.
- Nicola Shaver, Director of Knowledge Management, Paul Hastings LLP
ILTA Contributor of the Year:
- Shannon Bales, Litigation Support Team Lead, Munger, Tolles & Olson LLP
- Julie Brown, Director of Practice Technology, Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease LLP
- Gillian Power, Chief Information Officer, Lathrop GPM LLP
Transformative Project of the Year (please note that this year, ILTA has 4 finalists for this award):
- Paul Hastings LLP, Michael Ertel, Xavier Paredes, David Chen: Keyword Relevancy Report Tool
- Paul Hastings LLP, Amy Wegener, Serena Granger, Joanne Pacewicz, Glen Hoxie, Jennifer Ash, Alan Emurian: Pushing the AI Frontier
- Perkins Coie, Gwyn McAlpine, Amy Monaghan: New Matter Intake and Tracking Process and Portal
- WilmerHale, Miranda Perkins, Mara Goldsmith: Automated Audit Response Letters
Innovators of the Year:
- Eversheds Sutherland
- Norton Rose Fulbright
- Paul Hastings LLP
Solution Provider of the Year:
- Foundation Software Group
Consultant of the Year:
- Jim Priz, iManage
- Olenick Professional Services Team, Olenick
- Kenny Leckie, Traveling Coaches