eTERA Consulting Grows 114% in Revenue, 33% in Workforce
eTERA Consulting, an internationally recognized and award-winning leader in data and technology management, announced today that it has achieved consistent, rapid growth throughout 2015, positioning itself for success into 2016 as it continues to expand.
In 2015, eTERA accomplished the following major achievements:
- 114% growth in revenue
- 33% growth in employee workforce including a new Chief Financial Officer, Margaret Lindsay, Esq. and the expansion of the Project Management team
- 41% of the operations team now certified in kCura’s Relativity platform
- Added several new corporate clients to the company’s impressive existing list of Fortune 500 company clients
- Passed 21 rigorous company security audits
- Launched a new, content-rich website featuring an interactive Case Map of recent eDiscovery cases across the U.S.
- Successfully launched eTERA Europe, hired Managing Director of eTERA Europe Gregory Bufithis, and expanded list of corporate clients
- Brought on 14 new All1ance One partners including Paris-based Eric Laurent-Ricard, HB Litigation Conference’s Tom Hagy and Forensic Data Services’ Rob Moody
- Celebrated three year anniversary of the successful Data Analyst Development Program which included the promotion of several members of the team to new, more senior positions
- Developed partnership with the Diverse Partners Network, established by Ben Wilson of Beveridge & Diamond PC, to continue to foster diversity in the legal industry
- Recognized by three major organizations with the following awards:
- Inc. 5000
- Legal Times’ Best End-to-End Litigation Consulting Firm
- Helios Apollo Awards Finalist
- Expanded complimentary training and education opportunities including the eTERA Speakers Bureau and the eDiscovery Training Program
“We are extremely proud of the accomplishments we have achieved in the past year alone,” said Scott Holec, eTERA’s President. “These significant milestones would not have been made possible without our incredible management team and our diverse subject matter experts on staff who remain dedicated to providing our clients with the best possible solutions and service.”
“We take a lot of pride in our wide-ranging data management and eDiscovery service offerings and are dedicated to fostering a positive company culture focused on ongoing professional training and development. Our business model is truly based on the quality of our team and we look forward to what the future holds for us,” Holec concluded.