Catalyst Forms Client Advisory Board to Help Guide Product Development and Enhance Client Service
E-Discovery Leaders Join to Provide Guidance on Future Development of the Insight E-Discovery Cloud Platform
Catalyst Repository Systems, a pioneer in providing secure repositories for e-discovery and other complex legal matters, today announced the formation of the Catalyst Client Advisory Board. This blue-chip board of industry experts will help advise on the future development of Insight and how Catalyst can better serve the needs of its corporate and law firm clients.
Consisting of representatives of leading corporations, law firm and industry experts, the Client Advisory Board will advise Catalyst on client needs and preferences, pricing structures and industry trends. The board will also suggest enhancements to existing products and services and provide feedback on new products and services.
“Providing ‘Wow’ service to our clients is the driving force behind everything we do at Catalyst,” said John Tredennick, Catalyst’s founder and CEO. “That is why we formed this advisory board. The insights and feedback these board members provide will help us better serve our clients and continue to develop our revolutionary Insight platform to better suit their needs.”
The board’s inaugural roster includes members from law firms and corporate legal departments as well as e-discovery experts and analysts. They are:
- Terry Beyl, Senior Paralegal, 3M Corporation, Minneapolis, Minn.
- Deana L. Cairo, Esq., Partner, DLA Piper, Washington, D.C.
- W. Peter Cladouhos, Esq., Practice Support Electronic Discovery Consultant, Paul Hastings LLP, Washington, D.C.
- Charles W. Cohen, Esq., Partner, Hughes Hubbard & Reed, New York, N.Y.
- William Hamilton, Esq., Partner, Quarles & Brady, Tampa, Fla.
- Kathy D. Hogy, Vice President, Legal Discovery, First Data Corporation, Denver, Colo.
- Beth Kellermann, Litigation eDiscovery Manager, Apple Inc., Cupertino, Calif.
- William T. Kellermann, Jr., Director, Electronic Discovery, Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati, Palo Alto, Calif.
- Kelly J. LeRoy, Paralegal, Lockridge Grindal Nauen P.L.L.P., Minneapolis, Minn.
- Browning E. Marean III, Esq., Senior Counsel, DLA Piper, San Diego, Calif.
- Travis L. Mullaney, Esq., Associate, Watt, Tieder, Hoffar & Fitzgerald, McLean, Va.
- Dera J. Nevin, Esq., Managing Counsel, E-Discovery, TD Bank, Toronto, Canada
- Rachelle Rennagel, Esq., Director of Legal Services, Patterson Belknap Webb & Tyler LLP, New York, N.Y.
- Cory Reynolds, Litigation Support Manager, Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck, Denver, Colo.
- Graham B. Rollins, Esq., Associate, Morgan Lewis, Washington, D.C.
- Robert E. Singleton, Esq., Principal, Squire Sanders, Phoenix, Ariz.
- George J. Socha, Jr., Esq., Principal, Socha Consulting LLC, St. Paul, Minn.
- Caroline Boudreau Sweeney, Director, Practice Group Technology Services, Dorsey & Whitney, Minneapolis, Minn.
- Shawn J. Wanta, Esq., Partner, Baillon Thome Jozwiak & Wanta LLP, Minneapolis, Minn.
- Sandra S. Ward, Director of Litigation Technology, Bass, Berry & Sims, Nashville, Tenn.
The board will meet periodically throughout the year, both in person and by web conference.