World Software Corporation announces Worldox GX4 and Worldox Web 2.0. at Legal Tech
Worldox GX4 is a completely redesigned major release of the popular Worldox product line
Today at Legal Tech New York 2015, World Software Corporation® announces two exciting new products—Worldox GX4 and Worldox Web 2.0. Worldox GX4 is a completely redesigned major release of the popular Worldox product line used by over six thousand law firms and legal departments worldwide.
It focuses on two key areas—ease of use and mobility. The anticipated release of Worldox GX4 is early spring.
Demonstrated at the show will be many Worldox GX4 features that can significantly reduce time to file and retrieve documents, including:
- Effortless one-click save options available for executive users. An attorney can save a document with one click without being required to fill out profile information. There is a new toolbar icon available in applications such as Microsoft Office that enables the user to quickly retrieve those files.
- Worldox GX4's new Active Profiling capability makes it easier than ever to manage emails. GX4 actively monitors Microsoft Outlook emails and assigns client/matter information for end of day, one-click batch filing. In addition, folders are automatically created in the Outlook tree that correlate to the user's Worldox Favorite Matters for another quick and seamless method to file email.
- Redesigned interface allows an executive theme to view up to three times more documents on the screen than previously available. Quick sort options by doc type, date and category makes locating documents a breeze.
- Full search functionality within the office toolbar. User can quickly locate Favorites, QuickSaves, matter documents and perform full searches with one client without leaving Word or Excel.
- Users can create multiple user-defined categories (meta tags) for each document and then sort, filter and search by them.
- New inline Search field allows instant searching of document names and /or text with a new search results display that shows dynamic result snippets.
- New inline viewer for those familiar with Outlook. Easily scroll through search results while viewing the document in the right window pane.
- Search, retrieve and view Worldox matters directly from Outlook.
- Better control over Favorites and recently used documents with the all new 'one click favorite'.
- Firm-wide or user-based UI theme customization. Fonts, spacing, icons and more can be configured for different monitor sizes and user preferences.
- As in Worldox GX3, multiple deployment options are available, including Worldox GX4 Cloud and a hybrid Worldox Enterprise approach.
- Effortless content sharing is possible with connectors to industry standard applications such as Citrix ShareFile and Legal Anywhere.
- "One touch scanning" of documents into the Worldox repository is available and already being used by the industry’s largest copier and scanning companies such as Canon and Konica Minolta.
World Software is also proud to present a new version of Worldox Web which provides browser-based and mobile access to your Worldox content from anywhere. This easy‐to‐deploy mobile solution works on most PCs, laptops, handhelds, with native iPad and iPhone apps. A ground-up redesign allows Worldox Web to utilize the Worldox GX4 active profiling technology for a seamless transition from office to mobile device.
President Ray Zwiefelhofer comments, "With this latest product line I we believe we have hit the mark with a truly effortless document management experience. While never easy to build a product that is super powerful and feature-rich, yet simple to use, I applaud our development team for doing just that with Worldox GX4. With Executive summary views, one-click saves, and active email profiling, our initial test groups have been impressed with efficiency gains. With Worldox GX4 our users will spend less time organizing their files and more time focusing on their work."
Worldox GX4 will be previewed at booth #328 at LegalTech New York 2015 from Tuesday, February 3rd – Thursday, February 5th at the Hilton New York Hotel, Midtown (at 1335 Avenue of Americas, New York, NY).
Founded in 1988 and based in Glen Rock, New Jersey, World Software Corporation® is an innovative leader in the Document Management Systems (DMS) category. The company’s flagship product Worldox has an install base of 5000+ companies in 50 countries. For more information about World Software Corporation and its products, please visit us at www.worldox.com. Follow us on Facebook or Twitter. World Software Corporation® and Worldox® are registered trademarks of World Software Corporation.