Legal IT Today #19 available for free download
Now available for free download, the latest edition of Legal IT Today - the magazine for the global legaltech community. In this edition must-read articles on blockchain, women & legaltech, devastating disruption, big data, exotic legaltech M&A and much more.
This edition's summary:
- Joe Davis explains everything you need to know about the Global Legal Blockchain Consortium.
- Scott Henderson explains the devastating effects tech-driven innovation will have on the legal industry.
- A special feature by Christy Burke on how women attorneys are using legaltech as a strategic differentiator.
- Ralph Baxter's latest column - Legaltech companies: focus on the context of your customers.
- Riverview Law's founder Karl Chapman says that legal should be the best forecaster of sales in any organization.
- Big Data is changing the way we work in legal. Heldér Santos explains and clarifies.
- The Verdict is about mergers in the legaltech industry. What exotic combination of companies would thought-leaders like to see?
- Company profile: What's happening at Documentaal?
Download your copy now, we hope you enjoy reading this edition of Legal IT Today!