- The Lawtech Summit
12.09.2019 - 13.09.2019
Peppers Noosa Resort & Spa Noosa -
The Lawtech Summit was incepted way back in 2006 and for the last fourteen years has been the hub for those driving Legal technology in law firms across Australia and NZ. It has grown in size and statue as the legal tech market has grown and is an acknowledged platform for learning and networking for the legal technology community.
What you will learn
- Leveraging data analytics for the modern law rm – its use in the practice & business of law, how to gain value from your data, what it might mean for the legal industry, first steps when embarking on your analytics journey.
- Utilising concepts like Data Warehouse & Data Lake, demystifying this and where to begin in formulating data strategy
- AI in law – Where Artificial Intelligence is transforming the practice of law, education and connecting the dots for stakeholders, tackling change management
- Blockchain & smart contracts – current and emerging use cases in the legal industry, challenges and opportunities
- The rise of Legal Operations – opportunities this brings for law firms, changing the dial on client engagement, the skills and teams needed to do this.
- Where do you want to play? The evolution of legal tech and the commercial opportunities that this can bring - new practice areas, expansion into consulting services, ‘productising’; your solutions, etc.
- Startup Hub – 10 minutes TEDTalk-style sessions / demos from new tech providers
- AI and ethics – what organisations might need to think about.
- Change management and technology adoption
More information & registration
Peppers Noosa Resort & Spa Noosa
33A Viewland Drive
Sorry, no description available
EventList powered by schlu.net